Monday, August 25, 2008

3 weeks tomorrow! Where does the time go...

Well, my baby girls are going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow, and 36 weeks gestation if I was still pregnant. As the doctor said this morning, they are exceptional in how quickly they have overcome little things and major things that they should have been in the womb still to attain. As of today, Sara is 4 pounds 2 ounces, Sophia 3 pounds 15 ounces. They are beautiful, healthy and coming home by the weekend. The breathing episodes are resolving themselves, as we were told would happen as their lungs matured, Sara having her last one 4 days ago, Sophia a couple days. The doctor was confident it is almost completely in the past and is starting the discharge paperwork tomorrow. God has done so much for our little ones, and will continue to do so as they grow. I cannot wait to have them home with us where they belong, and to bring them to church! I myself am looking forward to coming to church again, it has been too long for me!!! Thank God for online sermons!!! LOL! PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR US AND OUR FAMILY, WE COVET YOUR PRAYERS!!!

No comments: