Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 week and 2 days old and together again!!!





Today my babies were finally put back together where they belong! Sophia was moved from her isolette into a crib with her sister! Sara had her IV removed today as well, and Sophia will have hers removed Saturday morning. The only hurdle now is the feeding, by bottle and nursing-they have to get the sucking, swallowing, breathing all at the same time, which in Jesus Name will only take a week or two to kick in! My darlings are beautiful, and looking healthier every day! It thrills me every time I talk to them and they turn towards me, and look at me with big eyes! We are truly blessed!

4 comments:

mary said...

God is so amazing!!! These girls are so beautiful. I can hardly wait for them to come home.... I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful family. A great daughter and son-in-law, 4 beautiful grandchildren, a son, who finally found God, and a new daughter-in-law to be. Add all that with a fantastic husband and church full of people who are part of our family, we are really blessed!!!!!

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Beautiful!

Rachel R said...

I just love the names you picked... seriously. They are so fitting for twins and they're not crazy to pronounce or spell. lol ;o)

Hope everything's still going well!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

They are so sweet! I think Sophia looks like you , Amy.