Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Program Begins

So I joined LA Weight Loss yesterday and as a strat to the program, I am on a two day cleanse with a fruit juice they provide. For these two days, I am to stay away from starches, dairy and condiments, which will be reintroduced Wednesday. I love the way the program is set up because they plan your food around what you already have in your home, so it's not dieting, it's better choices, smaller portions and learning how to cook delicious food that is better for you! My mom and my dad are doing the program with me, so with their partnership, we are going to do this!!! Rachel, you are so amazing, I am so happy for you! I hope we get to see you when you are here in Alberta?!? Mel, you look great! I can't wait until we can go shopping together for our size 10 clothes!!! And to all you ladies who are with us, we can do this, together!!!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Awesome!!! You go girl! If you want some ideas for recipes, South Beach Diet has some pretty healthy ones online that are also delicious. My absolute favorite is "Spaghetti Squash" because I'm a bread/pasta girl, and this takes the place of that but with little calories!