Monday, March 16, 2009

I started my program one week ago tomorrow, and as of now, am 7 pounds down. I was 9 pounds lighter, but as we all know, factors contribute to yo-yo weight loss. My eating is awesome though, I love this program, I am almost never hungry! I eat pretty much every two hours, and I bought the cookbook which is full of yummy recipes that are so awesome for portions and healthy! I will share some as I go along, and please, just try a few and you'll be hooked! I am going to post a picture every 20 pounds I lose, and I am so excited to see it all come off!

3 comments:

Rachel R said...

I'm SO excited for you Amy!!! Looking forward to those recipes :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ames, sounds like you are doing quite well with your weight loss. I use to juice fresh fruit juices for a detox years ago, until my juicer broke. I actually liked it, it's sweet and tastey. Lately I've been blending up a frozen banana, strawberries with some honey for a "shake". It is so filling!

I was doing well with my weight loss, until I came down with strept throat a couple of weeks ago. I had to take an antibiotic at night but I had to eat food with it, that's where I've gained some of my weight back again. Oh well, one more day of the antibiotics, then I'm back on schedule again with my eating.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Amy your doin good. When i c u next i wont recognize you. Lol!