Monday, March 9, 2009

I have to share something hilarious that happened yesterday. Neil Lewars came and told me Sunday morning, Janae was asking to take her doll baby to church. He told her she couldn't take it, so she huffily told him,"Well, if Amy can bring her babies to church, I can bring mine!!!" We had a good laugh over that one!!!

I start my program today-LA Weight Loss-and I am excited to see the progress of my weight loss. We received a wonderful income tax this year-thank God-so we were able to pay some debt and do a few things we have wanted to do for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats cute!

Cherylg said...

Isn't income tax wonderful!!!! It's just like a savings account. I can't wait to get mine. I'd like to get a mattress from Ikea for my loft bed.

I hope you got to do something REALLY special with each other. :)