Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our One Year Anniversary!!!


Charles and I have been married one year today! Hard to believe, yes. And in that year, God has blessed us so much! Not only did we receive two beautiful baby girls, but a huge wonderful house that is everything we dreamed of! Doing home schooling here too has worked out amazingly well, as I'm sure God knew! What a blessing I received when God sent you my way! I love you Baby! May we have so many more years together and with our beautiful children!!! This picture was taken a few weeks after our wedding!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY ANNNIVERSARY!!!!! To a wonderful couple! May you have a wonderful time when you go out to celebrate your special day. And Dale and I hope that as the years go by, your love increases beyond measure. Love you both lots.

Emma xoxo said...

Happy aniversary mommy I will miss you!! SNIFF SNIFF!!

Amy St. Pierre said...

Only gone one night baby girl! You'll have fun with Nana & Papa! Love you more than you'll ever know!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy & Charles! Wow time has just zipped by...

Nat said...

Happy Anniversary!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Happy anniversary. HOpe you have another wondeful year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Charles. My has life really changed for you in just one year!