Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY-GIRLS ONLY!


So this is the third year that we have had the annual girls only Christmas party and every year it just gets more and more exciting! We would love to have a huge turnout this year, so please, ladies, come on over and let's just have fun, eat, chat and just enjoy an eveing with NO guys!!! LOL! The same applies as always-bring a wrapped gift under $20, and we will be doing a gift exchange at the end of the evening. This year we will be doing fondue, so I am asking for as many people as possible, if you have fondue pots, let's make it a party to remember!!! RSVP as soon as possible for the evening of Friday, December 5th!!!

5 comments:

Mairs said...

ooooh!!!!..... that sounds like so much fun... can I come? I have 2 fondue pots one for cheese or oil and one for chocolate..... I can do both of them.... I like batter and oil better than cheese so I would prefer to do oil, with cheese balls and chicken and steak. Oh and crackers and cheese balls go really well with fondue... do you want me to bring that too?

Amy St. Pierre said...

Of course you can come! Are you a girl??? LOL!!! Just teasing! I am not a fondue expert, actually I know very little, so whatever you have, bring it on! And yep. crackers and cheeseballs are yummy!

Mellie B. said...

Im in :)

Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm proly in as long as it doesn't interfere with my dads bday.

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Ang and I will try and be there.