Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Winter Blahs...

Ok, I am soooo choked! I just spent the last 10 minutes writing a new post, taking my time and with the push of one button I lost it all. AGH! I am writing on a laptop and it's the touch mouse and it is so sensitive that even when you just move the thing it skips you back pages. Annoying...

So, now this post will be shorter because I can't remember everything I said before...lol! We have been fighting off some pretty nasty sickness here in the last couple weeks, colds but nasty ones at that. I am praying the worst of it is over, and once it is, my house is going to be scrubbed thouroughly! Lord, please, this is the end of the worst of it!

I am almost finished my eighth week of pregnancy and am so feeling it...the nausea is pretty consistent, but thankfully, I have not thrown up, something I despise! UGH! I was on bed rest for a couple days last week, as I was spotting a little, but it seems to be over, thank God. I am trying to take it as easy as I can, but of course, every mom knows it's easier said than done! Running a dayhome, fighting off colds, taking care of a family...I am tired. But alive!

Thank you all for your prayers for our place for April 1st. We have a few prospects and are believing God knows which one is the best for us. Please continue to pray for us!

No comments: