Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to two beautiful ladies!




A very happy birthday to Jessie Hamlin and Sis. King today! Jessie, you are an amazing gal, you have come such a long way, and I am so proud to have you as my friend! You are beautiful, talented and on fire for God!

My lovely Pastor's wife, what more can I say? You have been there for all of us, no matter what the situation, always lending a hand, your spirit is such an encouragement for all of us-we love you so much, and are so proud God sent you here for us!

4 comments:

tammymain said...

yes, happy birthday to 2 lovely ladies!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Those are such a beautiful pictures of both Jessie and Sis. King!

Amy St. Pierre said...

Aren't they? I "borrowed" them off their websites...hope it's ok ladies...

Judy King said...

It's fine....and thank you so much Tammy and Tina!! And Amy!!