Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Having a baby!

Talk about life taking some funny, yet amazing turns...I haven't blogged in a couple weeks, sorry for that, but as you all know and is a common complaint, life gets busy! First of all, congrats to Katie Booker on your third baby! No comment on the puking part(yech!) but you can keep it! LOL! As you all know by a previous post, Charles and I are expecting our first child together, and my third child personally. Charles stresses this is OUR third child, and I am so thankful he is such a wonderful caring father to my babies! Emma and Logan are pretty thrilled about having a new baby in the house, some days a little anxious, but overall they cannot wait to see our newest addition...we are all so excited! I have to admit, I was quite surprised to even be pregnant, as it was not planned, but God knows, and we are looking forward to meeting our little one. Our due date is September 24th, Charles' birthday! I tend to be early, so we will see...this pregnancy is definitely different from my other two! I was not sick at all with Emma or Logan and I tend to be a little nauseated and extremely tired with this one. I am a couple days into my 7th week, so as it progresses, hopefully it will be as simple as the other two...as simple as giving birth can be! LOL!

We are still on the lookout for a house...we are praying always for God to find us the house we need, hopefully for April 1st. Please continue to keep us in your prayers...

My brother as you all know is getting married-his wedding date has been changed to May 31st. They will be getting married in Montreal, honeymooning there as well, then flying back here to live. We cannot make it to the wedding unfortunately, but are thankful they will be settling down here. I will keep you all posted on this as well, and post pics as they come.

5 comments:

Rachel R said...

Again, I am SO excited that you're expecting!! :o) Can't wait to hear as things progress. Hope you start feeling better, and don't forget to SLEEP LOTS!!!!

Katie Booker said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! And welcome to the "And baby makes 5" club!!!

Jerms said...

September 24th eh... LOL on me and Charles's birthday

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hamy... Do you have names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Amy u may have not planned to have another baby but i dont know how u can be surprised.Lol! U really enjoy having children and i couldnt honastly think of a more deserving person to have them. U treat Emma & Logan SO well and u will treat THIS one well. Im so happpy for you guys!
God bless!