Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing my babies...



So my mom and Emma & Logan flew out to Montreal at 1:00am Tuesday and this is now my third day alone with just me, the girls and my 4 year old dayhome child. It's been...quiet, chaotic, calm, crazy...well, you get it! It's really weird not having Emma and Logan racing around my house, but the girls definitely keep me hopping. It doesn't help that they are still battling the nasty colds they picked up yet again last week. It's been nice for my dad though as he is spending more time with them than he usually does, and that is helping me so I can actually get things done, wheeeee!!! I miss you my beautiful babies, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

1 comment:

mike steinberg said...

They look gorgeous in those outfits. Love it!
I think Emma & Logan are having a blast here but were all pretty tired. We have been going here and there since they arrived. Need to rest.