Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Precious, Beautiful 10 year old Baby Girl!!!




Wow, does 10 years ever go fast...I feel sad but oh so happy that my beautiful firstborn is growing up to be such an amazing person! You were the one who made me a Mommy, the one who allowed me to experience what it was to be a parent-the joys, the tears, the fears, and the wonder of kisses and hugs from this little being that God had blessed me with. You are not here with me today in person(I know you are having your best birthday ever in Montreal!!!)but my heart is overflowing with love for you, my darling girl! Happy 10th Birthday!!!

2 comments:

mike steinberg said...

I get her for her 10th birthday whoo hoo! We celebrated her birthday on saturday and ill post pics and a video as soon as i can. I will see if i can get her here to read this. Very nice btw.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Emma! 10 already? That's double digits now and forever!