Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Urgent Prayer Requested

I am asking for prayer for my family! Sophia has been admitted to hospital with RSV, a respiratory virus that is very strong, and causes their breathing to be harsh, hard, and their oxygen levela have plummeted because of it. Sophia is on day 6 of it and is showing signs of improvement after being on oxygen for the last 24 hours, as well as masks with medicine and suctioning her airways. Sara is only on day 3 and the peak is day 5, so please pray she does not get worse, only better, so she does not have to be hospitalized as well. It doesn't help that I have not slept in almost 6 days, and have a sore throat, a runny nose, have lost my voice, and had a 24 hour flu hit me last night. My mom has been a huge help, but is on her last legs as well, so we really need your prayers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH dear... You're all in my prayers. We have had 3 weeks of sickness in our house too. We all had the flu, fever, coughing, congestion, sore throat... then Micah came down with a severe ear and throat infection. Hopefully we're past the worst of it, and your family will be on the mend too...

Hugs and prayers,

April

Darla said...

Oh, Amy.....will definitely pray. It can definitely be scary when your little babies are that sick.

Let us know how the babies are doing (as you can).

palmtreequeen1 said...

Will do. In Jesus name! Love you all.

Mrs. Wizzle said...

we are praying! love ya sherri

Anonymous said...

Praying Hard

Amanda said...

You know you have my prayers!!! Love you all so much!!!

Anonymous said...

It strikes fear in my heart when i read this and then add to the fact that they are such small little babies? Now it has you guys...
...but "its not by might, nor yet by power but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts"!