Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

I have come home this evening to get some much needed sleep. Sara was admitted last night and is in worse shape than Sophia was. She is on higher levels of oxygen, antibiotics, IV, and is so miserable. Sophia smiled a few times today and by tonight was laughing at things, thank you Jesus! She is much improved, though still needs the oxygen for a day or two. I myself slipped over to the doctor tonight and I have the same Viral strain, just in a diferent manner of course. It doesn't help that I am just now getting some sleep...lol! Thank you for your prayers, please keep praying for Sara, she is not well, though small changes are happening.

6 comments:

V said...

Still prayin' Aim's.. He's able!

Uncle Mike said...

If FAITH can move even a mountain like Jesus said it would then surely FAITH has and will continue to heal Sophia & Sara.

Were all just seeing again the wonder & the glory & the magnitude of our God!

"Oh magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt his name togethor." "I sought the Lord and he heard me, and he delivered me from all of my fears."

Amanda said...

You have all of our prayers...mom's too, and our love.

Cherylg said...

Aimy, God knows all you're going through and will continue to strengthen your daughters and you.

Luv & prayers!!!

cg:)

Anonymous said...

Keep goin girl, we are still praying :) Luv ya

Becky

Aissa Steinberg said...

We sent in a prayer request in our church amy. Always praying for you. Love you much.

Aissa