Monday, May 5, 2008

TWINS!

We are going to be the parents of twins! AGH! I am still in shock, and trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it is a reality. From what the technician could see, they both appear to be girls, but I guess I'll know for sure, considering I have an ultrasound every two weeks for the next 3 months! I've been referred to an obstetrician, and will be living in the doctor's office...almost! One of the girls has one less artery in her umbilical cord, and they want to watch this as it can cause her to grow slower, but up to date, they are both the same size and healthy, thank God! Most twins are born early, average 36 weeks, so I should be having them in August now, yea! Your prayers are coveted, please!

6 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Congratulations, Amy and Charles! Now we will have a set of girls twins too!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! That's just nuts, girl. Are they identical? Congrats... Do you have names picked out yet?

Rachel R said...

This is just too exciting!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! I am in shock too, so I can't even IMAGINE how you and Charles must be feeling! I'll be praying the pregnancy goes smoothly and that both babies are born very healthy. :o) AND that you are granted a mom-super-power to take care of two newborns!!!

Al,Syl,Cc,Harry,Lezlie said...

Contractulations, Amy...you are going to have lots of them with twins. I am very happy for you and Charles. How magnificant God is to give you all the hard work at once. Thank you Sister Mary for calling me and giving me the great news!! Love, Allison, Cecilia, Harrison and little Lezlie. Sylvin doesn't know yet as he is still in Trinidad, but will be so excited for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My goodness lady!!! Twins??? You will be one very busy lady! What a blessing! Wish you sanity (lol) and all the best.

Love,
Michelle Miller
:o)