Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



Happy Mother's Day to the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing mom in the entire world! I cannot even begin to express how much you mean to me, Mom, but I thank God for you always! My parents together are amazing, in that they are always helping us out, being wonderful grandparents, and now as I tiredly make my way through a multiple pregnancy, my mom is here, cooking, cleaning, and just being mom. My husband came into the kitchen yesterday, and hugging and kissing her told her thank you so much for being such a wonderful mom. He made her day! We love you mom, so much, and are so thankful God blessed me with you! I love you!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yes, they are pretty amazing, eh? I see your dad's reading to Logan coming through in Logan's ability to dramatize stories and with the level of vocabulary he uses! It is wonderful having a mom who is close and willing to help out and be so involved. I miss having Dave working with the kids.

Imissed them both on Sunday. hope everything is okay. love to all of you

Mrs. Wizzle said...

I also heard that Emma was quite a performer at the T and C on Thursday!

Amy St. Pierre said...

Yep, all good, Mrs. Wizzle, just helping me out. My dad was in pain as usual, but my mom was helping, thanks for asking...