Friday, August 14, 2009

Moving Day!

Well today and tomorrow we make the big move. I am so tired, stressed out, maxed, well, you name it and we haven't even left yet...lol! A kind of neat thing happened Wednesday night though. Our landlord called us and said, hey I have a house that just came up that's closer to you, and it's available for the same day; do you want to take a look? So we did and wow...what a beautiful house! So much nicer than the original one we were supposed to move into and only $100 more a month. And it has a wood burning fireplace, a garage, 5 bedrooms, and so much more that the other place did not have! God is amazing!!! On a down note, I will not have internet until the 26th, so once I am back up and running I will post pics of our move, the house and the girls' birthday party. Anyone reading this that was invited to the birthday party for the girls for the 22nd-it is still on, but change of venue-it will be at our house now 155 Beddington Circle-please comment to let me knoe you got this!!! Thank you!

No comments: