Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok, so just finished my third week, and am now down just over 13 pounds. I am proud of this as there are so many things that can cause fluctuation in weight loss, but to lose it and keep it off is the challenge! For an average of 4 pounds a week, that is amazing for me! The exercise dvds we are doing are really great too, and once I start it, I can get into it, it's just turning it on! LOL! My kids love exercising with me, I'll have to get a video clip here soon of them doing it, it's so cute! The girls just lay there and giggle at us, of course...speaking of them, they will be 8 months old on Sunday! Wow, time flies!!! I'll post pics then. They are eating almost everything they can get their little hands on, and I have to watch my plate because they are constantly trying to take my food too! They love yogurt, squash, peas, all the good stuff!!!
They had their first immunizations 2 weeks ago...I think it was harder for me than it was for them, but it was tough because they don't give just one shot anymore, they give 3 separate ones...eeee! Thank God they didn't react after the fact, except for a slight fever overnight. I know they need it, it's just so hard to see them in pain...I still have horrible flashbacks to when Emma had her first one and they bruised her because the needle moved and put a small tear in her skin. That was traumatic-to this day she freaks when she has to get a needle, no matter where it goes. It didn't help that she had two teeth removed at age 5 and the dentist had to dig in her gums because the tooth broke off-she is so scared of dentists now, but I think we are winning the battle with that one, we found a gentle one who has been good to her.

No comments: