Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yikes, I am falling behind again!

Yep, overdue for an update, sorry everyone! I have been so busy...I wonder why??? LOL! My girls are still fighting that cold, and though doing better, are still so stuffy! Poor babes...Sophia had a bladder and kidney ultrasound on Monday past and everything was normal, thank God! They were just concerned because her skin seems more mottled than Sara's, but it is just taking time to go away. I have not had them weighed in almost 2 weeks, and am dying to find out what they weigh, but I go to the pedeatrician next week, so we shall find out! Sara is getting so heavy!!! I was so exhausted last night...she ate at 5-3 ounces, then again at 7-2 ounces, then at 8-1 ounce and again at 9-3 ounces!!! What a little piggy!!! And of course, my little Sophia just sleeps away...but they do tend to shift back and forth so her turn could be today! LOL!

Happy belated to my wonderful dad, who was 53 on Sunday the 5th. He is struggling so much right now with pain in his body and frustrated with doctors and medication. They are saying now that instead of the arthiritis we always thought he had, it is actually MS-mutiple sclerosis, which means he is well on his way to being in a wheelchair one day. We are praying constantly and if not for a miracle, then at least pain relief. He is off work temporarily, and in a word, miracle, his work is paying him full pay for the next 8 weeks to stay home and get better! Thank God! Please keep him in your prayers!

My brother leaves in less than 2 weeks for Montreal, where he will be getting married on the 29th of November. He is excited, yet sad to be leaving his family, but he will be starting a new family with our Aissa! Well, hopefully not too soon...they will be back someday, hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

1 comment:

tammymain said...

great update!! I can't even imagine how busy you are...I always think I am busy and I don't have kids. Hope your dad is OK and they are able to manage his pain!