Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

Ok, I must be suffering from cabin fever...I REALLY want it to be nice outside again! AGH! It has been pretty nice lately, with a little snow, but I am just tired of the white stuff as I'm sure the rest of you are too! It's coming! The first day of Spring is Saturday! Yea!!!

On a better note, the nausea I have suffered from day in and day out for over two months now seems to have abated quite a bit and I am soooo thankful for that! It was tough, and made me thankful I didn't have it with my first two babies! Kudos to you moms who are sick longer and harder, you are my heros!

This is such an exciting year to look forward to! Babies, weddings, yea! And God is doing marvellous things everywhere and I pray it continues into my family as well...

2 comments:

tammymain said...

Ames, it gets even better: today is the first day of spring - you don't have to wait until Sat! :) are you all ready to move? haha

Rachel R said...

It is DEFINITELY an exciting year!!! :o)