Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A new blog for a new future!

I have decided to open a new blog, but keep my old one as well, so I can go back and see what God has done for me in the past year since I started blogging. Being married now, with a new name, I want to start it all over fresh and continue to share with all of you what God is going to continue to do for me, my wonderful new husband and our beautiful children! I am so blessed, beyond comprehension and I give all of the glory to God! Given more time I will post more and start putting on more pictures and the like, but for now, I am just starting this with a note...

3 comments:

Misty Hamel said...

Amy, I think your new last name sounds like one of the characters you would write about! Many congratulations! I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family. You are one of the most precious people I know. I love you!!!

Amy St. Pierre said...

Thanks Misty, I am just so happy, and truly blessed! God knew exactly what I needed and wanted and He came through! I love you too, so much more than you will ever know! You mean so much to me! Love ya and miss you more!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... you may try to hide, but I found you, girl... Nice blog! I'm glad to hear you're doing so well and so happy... We picked our spot for the wedding yesterday (on Gabriola Island, right on the ocean in a beautiful garden... it's PERFECT!), and announced our engagement at church after I finally got my ring back from being sized down a bit... WOO HOO! Only 6 months and a bit to go!